Wednesday, April 17, 2019

@GARCIA vs @GRANADOS @LIVE @STREAM @FREE =>> ONLINE ~>~>~>~=<<<@~!@~!

@~!@~! Garcia vs Granados Live Stream @~!@~!

Garcia vs Granados Live Stream:Thank you considerably, Operator. initial of all i need to impart the media for change of integrity U.S.A. all round the world as we have a tendency to get set for PBC on FOX and FOX Deported this approaching Saturday from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. What a venue for an incredible night of boxing.@~!@~!

Our main event, the 2 division world champion, Danny “Swift” Garcia, goes head to move against the ultra-competitive and invariably entertaining , Adrian “El Tigre” Granados.@~!@~!

The broadcast begins at eight o’clock japanese, five PST. conjointly on the most card — what a card that we've got — as we've got heavyweight contestant Andy Ruiz Junior. going head to move against Alexander Dimitrenko during a 10-round match-up. that's the co-main event.@~!@~!

To open up the published, a young man UN agency is quickly creating his high the ranks, the brother of Omar Figueroa, unvanquished contestant Brandon Figueroa goes head to move against Venezuela’s own Yonfrez Parejo during a 10-round match-up for the WBA Interim Super Bantamweight Championship.@~!@~!

Tickets area unit going quickly as Saturday night’s event is dropped at you by TGB Promotion and Mayweather Promotions in association with DSG Promotions. you'll be able to purchase them at axs.com or the Dignity Health Sports Box workplace.@~!@~!

The first fight gets rolling at three o’clock. therefore all the fights finish in Southern American state — get there early — so we have a tendency to go stand PBC on FOX and FOX Deportes at eight japanese, five time.@~!@~!

After the FOX broadcast, we've got lots additional action PBC FIGHT NIGHT – further on FS1 and FOX Deportes at 10:30 japanese, 7:30 PST.@~!@~!

It’ll feature a match-up between Jeison Rosario and Jorge Cota and Karlos Balderas, Alfredo Angulo and additional. you are doing not need to miss it as we have a tendency to go wall to wall on FOX, FOX Deportes, and FS1 this approaching Saturday.@~!@~!

Right now while not any commotion it provides Pine Tree State nice honor and pleasure to introduce the person UN agency no-doubt are a section of the International Boxing Hall of Fame. He has promoted events everywhere the planet and he understands the way to realize talent, takes somebody from zero and zero to being the planet Champion and afterwards a Hall of Famer.@~!@~!

Please welcome my pricey friend, the President of TGB Promotion, Mr. Tom Brown.

Tom Brown
Well, thank you, Ray, and thanks everybody for change of integrity U.S.A. during this call for what's going to be a tremendous time bestowed by Premier Boxing Champions on Saturday nights, and as Ray same the Garcia-Granados fight are televised continue to exist primetime network tv by FOX and FOX Deportes.@~!@~!

The Dignity Health Sports Park has been home to some trendy classics in Southern American state to exchange the illustrious Olympic area, and also the main event with Danny Garcia vs at Adrian Granados could be a sensational fight, unimaginable match-up, and hard designs, and very one among the simplest non-World Title fights you'll be able to build within the welterweight division.@~!@~!

The late hall of Fame matcher, Teddy Brenner, same concerning matchmaking t’s not merely a matter of golf shot range|the amount|the quantity} one and number 2 guys within the ring. Anybody might try this. It’s a matter of initial decisive whether or not the types of the 2 fighters mix and during this fight that’s a hell affirmative.@~!@~!

Then you have got to make your mind up if it’s a crucial fight. In different words, can the winner go on to an even bigger fight, completely and, thirdly, he same as an admirer is it a fight that i might need to ascertain as a result of the fans need the simplest fight, and that’s another hell affirmative.@~!@~!

So I can’t anticipate Saturday night. currently I’ll toss this back to Ray. thanks considerably everybody for change of integrity the decision.@~!@~!

R. Flores
Thank you considerably to Tom Brown and, look, I’ll tell you this, once Tom Brown gets excited for a fight you recognize it’s one thing special. And speaking of special, this man I’m preparing to introduce has been a section of a number of the foremost special and a few of the largest events in combat sports history. name been there done that, he’s promoted the largest event within the history of the game of boxing. Please welcome the CEO of Mayweather Promotions, Mr. Leonard Ellerbe.@~!@~!

Leonard Ellerbe
Thank you, Ray. I’m very excited concerning this Saturday night. we've got a terrific fight. we have a tendency to got 2 guys UN agency area unit very ne'er during a boring fight and their designs very mesh well, therefore we will very expect a hell of a fight this Saturday night. each guys return to the fight with one thing to prove in my opinion.@~!@~!

I think once you consider Danny, Danny needs {to very|to actually|to essentially} look spectacular as a result of he really needs to point out the planet he’s still one among the simplest welterweights within the world and a scintillating performance this Saturday night can do exactly that.@~!@~!

On the opposite hand with Adrian Granados, ne'er ever have we have a tendency to seen Adrian during a boring fight. He’ll be wanting to urge that career process win that may at once catapult him within the combine with all the opposite pile fighters that area unit out there within the welterweight division.@~!@~!

So each guys are wanting to form an announcement return this Saturday night and also the fans will expect a good fight. Back to you, Ray.

R. Flores
Thank you considerably. thanks most Leonard. i actually appreciate it.

Right now, as we have a tendency to get set to fulfill the most event combatants, it provides Pine Tree State a good honor and pleasure to welcome during a guy UN agency contains a record of twenty wins, 6 losses, 2 draws, from Chicago, Illinois, been concerned as an expert for a decade.

He’s won 2 straight. He has stepped within the ring with the likes of professional dancer Porter, Adrien Broner, Javier Roman deity. once it involves classifying this guy, I even have to appear at him as a throwback fighter as a result of he can fight anybody and everyone and he’s perpetually transfer you pressure.

He’s of Mexican descent, and he’ therefore emblematic of what a Mexican fighter is all concerning, and little doubt he are in his best condition and prepared to place on the performance of a life. Please welcome Adrian “El Tigre” Granados.

Granados,
Hey, how’s it going everyone. impart for having Pine Tree State. I’m excited for this Saturday. It’s planning to be a decent fight. recognize|i do know} Pine Tree State and Danny each got heaps to prove during this fight and that i know that our designs mesh well.

I know, you know, Dignity Sports Park is thought for giving sensible fights and that i desire we’re planning to provides a classic. I’m returning for the win.

It’s planning to be a good fight, and should the simplest man win and during this case I desire I’m the simplest man. I’m not planning to backpedal from a hearth fight and I’m planning to do no matter I have to be compelled to do to win this fight.

I will guarantee a good fight and should God bless U.S.A. each and lookout people and yea, man. Let’s cotton on on.

R. Flores
Thank you considerably, Adrian, greatly appreciate it. And also, it provides Pine Tree State a good honor and pleasure to introduce his opponent.

So we've got Adrian Granados UN agency is of Mexican descent, and this man is of American descent. therefore you have got the North American nation against Puerto RICO Act contention that’ll air show on Saturday night, however this man could be a 2 division World Champion, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, thirty one years old-time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 11-year professional. He’s been within the ring with the likes of Keith Thurman, professional dancer Porter, defeated the likes of George Lucas Matthysse, Erik Morales, Amir Khan, Paulie Malignaggi, trained by his father Angel. He’s conjointly a throwback fighter, bites down in his mouthpiece, comes forward, and invariably puts on a sensational show for all the boxing fans round the world.

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Danny “Swift” Garcia.

Danny Garcia
How you guys doing? Thanks for having Pine Tree State on. I can’t wait. It’s been an extended camp. It’s been an extended arduous camp. I place during a ton of diligence. currently it’s time to travel in there this Saturday and handle business and provides my fans another nice entertaining  fight.

Q
Which fight does one suppose goes to be additional entertaining  as you guys go head to move with this Crawford vs Khan Live Stream?

D. Garcia
Oh positively my fight. you recognize what I bring around the table. I invariably bring fireworks, speed, power, diversion, blood, and guts. therefore I prepare myself for a classic fight. I train arduous for ten weeks straight and I’m able to come in there and show the planet who’s one among the simplest and why this fight’s a fight to observe.

Q
Adrian, does one have a sense that essentially this is often quite, like, your moment?
A. Granados
Yeah, most positively. i do know that I’m renowned for golf shot on nice fights and simply springing up short. whether or not it's over a moot call or the other argument. So yeah, i discussed it to Leonard Ellerbe, I’m uninterested in it. therefore I’m positively going out there to place on a dominating performance, and that i recognize I even have a tough work earlier than Pine Tree State therefore positively I’m prepared for the task at hand.

Q
How does one feel concerning the abilities of Danny Garcia?

A. Granados
I’m expecting the simplest Danny Garcia. He’s created it clear. He’s trained terribly arduous for this fight which he’s not high Pine Tree State, and that’s positively what i need and that’s however it ought to be.

I invariably need to fight the simplest and I’m ne'er planning to backpedal from the simplest either. therefore it’s planning to make a good fight and we’ll be golf shot on a classic this Saturday.

Q
Adrian, what are you able to very do to form certain that you just don’t return abreast of the short finish of another terribly shut decision?@~!@~!

A. Granados
Well, simply plain and easy, I have to be compelled to take it out of the judge’s hands. If i purchase Danny hurt then I’m positively planning to tread the gas and take a look at to urge them out and if not I’ll simply have to be compelled to placed on a dominating performance.

I know it’s planning to be arduous. i do know it’s planning to be a troublesome fight however I’ve conjointly trained terribly arduous and I’m able to deliver.@~!@~!

Q
Adrian, one among the best assets Danny’s shown in his career is his chin. does one feel you'll be able to get him out of there?

A. Granados
Yeah anybody might get anyone out of there. I relation to who’s he’s been in there with and he has showed a good chin however anything’s attainable in this ring and anybody is stopped at any time

Q
Adrian, what did you think that of his performance against {shawn|Shawn|Ted professional dancer|dancer|professional dancer|choreographer} Porter {and however|and the way} would possibly you perhaps compare how you fought against Shawn Porter?

A. Granados
He fought a troublesome fight, it absolutely was a detailed fight however I had Porter simply out pressuring him and out operating him and there’s some things that i suppose I might take from that fight however I’m planning to win my fight Adrian Granados vogue.

Q
Danny, what does one rely on Adrian oral communication that he would be ready to get you out of there?

D. Garcia
As a fighter, he has got to be assured however actually I moon-faced the largest punchers within the game, I moon-faced the foremost – the quickest and strongest, a number of the simplest fighters within the game and I’ve ne'er been down in my career, and that’s simply to point out you ways arduous I add the athletic facility.@~!@~!

I’m invariably in nice – I’m invariably in tip high form. I’m a high-level fighter. I’ve moon-faced heaps of adversity in my career and that i extremely doubt that he will stop Pine Tree State. I got heaps of skills. I’m in nice form therefore if anybody’s taking place this fight, it’s positively planning to be him, not me.@~!@~!

Q
Danny, what proportion does one feel going into this fight returning off a loss in what was a detailed fight against professional dancer Porter however a loss. what proportion does one feel individuals area unit quite distrustful you at this point?

D. Garcia
I don’t unskilled person this. I feel dedicated. i believe this camp right here was higher than my last 2 camps, the Porter camp, and also the Rios camp. I desire this is often one among my best coaching camps and that i am in nice physical form for this fight and I’m planning to return and prove that and show that Saturday night.@~!@~!

Q
Danny, why was this coaching camp higher than the last number of camps in your opinion?

D. Garcia
I was heaps additional disciplined. I gave it the additional grit. I worked on new things.

I was additional discipline on my diet, I got a brand new acquisition coach UN agency worked on learning heaps of things. therefore you recognize, it simply felt new. It felt sensible.

I got nice sparring and that i suppose everything we have a tendency to did – i do know everything we have a tendency to did during this camp was excellent and it’s planning to show Saturday night.

Q
After your last number of fights, Danny, did you consciously build that call that i would like to feature a dietician or no matter you added  to your team to assist what's the thanks to select you for your next fight?

D. Garcia
Yeah, definitely. I felt like I required to figure on things as way as acquisition. My different skills area unit invariably there, the stamina is over there and also the road work was over there. we have a tendency to simply required to figure on completely different muscles and things to assist Pine Tree State improve and build Pine Tree State a stronger fighter, and that i felt like we have a tendency to did that this camp.

Q
When you’re fighting a man whose record isn’t what the opposite guys you fought is, however difficult is that typically or is it simply that you just recognize Adrian is such a troublesome guy that you just couldn’t do that?

D. Garcia
No. At the tip of the day, I don’t consider it like that as a result of you can’t overlook no one during this sport. during this sport, if you’re higher than him, you bought to travel in there and simply be higher than him. I can’t come in there, train easy, and build it tougher than creating it presupposed to be.

So that’s why I train very arduous as a result of I’m planning to come in there and show the planet that I’m merely simply higher than him.
Q
You’ve been within the ring with emir Khan. You’ve knocked emir Khan out. You’re cognizant of however sensible Terence Crawford is. does one offer him any likelihood during a fight at all?

D. Garcia
Khan isn't a straightforward vogue to arrange for. He has quick hands and he has fast feet. therefore it’s positively planning to be AN entertaining  fight.

Terence Crawford isn't a extremely a pressure fighter. He’ll try and knock you out one punch or try and break you down and take you out of the lead.

I honestly believe it’s a 50/50 fight. i believe Terence Crawford has additional momentum going into the fight then Khan, however I honestly suppose it’s a 50/50 fight.

Q
How does one compare the outlook heading into this get better fight compared to the fight that you just had against Brandon Rios last year?

D. Garcia
I’m a winner. therefore it’s invariably robust once a fight doesn’t go your method, however I attempt to not rely on that. i do know there’s a good fight and also the future is currently, therefore I can’t worry concerning what happened within the past.

My way of thinking is simply winning on Saturday night and everything else it just doesn’t come to Pine Tree State.

Q
How much does one quite rely on a possible repetition against Keith Thurman or professional dancer Porter given however shut each of these fights were on the scorecards?

D. Garcia
Yeah, definitely. Those area unit positively fights i need to revenge. i need to revenge on those fights as a result of I clearly desire I did enough to win each of these fights however I can’t worry this immediately.

I desire those fights can invariably be there within the future, within the close to future. therefore I simply have to be compelled to make certain i'm going in there Saturday night and handle business, first.

Q
Adrian does one quite consider this fight and suppose to yourself that this is often perhaps not your last likelihood however perhaps a good likelihood to type of prove anybody which will that may win you this fight?

A. Granados
Yeah, most positively. I’m returning to win this fight. I’m uninterested in the argument. I’m uninterested in them finding any thanks to not offer Pine Tree State the win.

I positively have to be compelled to are available in and very simply take the fight, they’re not planning to offer Pine Tree State the fight ever. therefore I’m planning to depart there and have to be compelled to take it.

Q
You’ve got this fight earlier than you this Saturday against Adrian and this one is wanting to be fantastic however heaps of droning concerning Manny Pacquiao doubtless being in your future. however does one handle that sort of speculation heading into an enormous fight?

D. Garcia
It’s positively exciting once a legend like several Pacquiao says he needs to fight you. It’s invariably been a dream of mine to fight Floyd Mayweather vs Pacquiao Live Stream Free World Champ nice legends and simply him oral communication my name positively motivates Pine Tree State to form certain I handle business Saturday night.

So that’s why I took the fight terribly serious and that i recognize it’s an enormous fight on behalf of me. therefore I even have to travel in there and make certain that I win this fight handily.

Q
What will it desire immediately as boxing continues to urge deeper and deeper? What does one suppose meaning for your division?

D. Garcia
Yeah, definitely, I’ve been in there with most of the opposite high guys and I’ve been in there with emir Khan already, Porter, Thurman. I’ve been in there have been heaps of men at one hundred forty, 147 already therefore it positively fascinating. There’s {a lot|tons|plenty|heaps|loads|a nice deal} of great matchups to makes therefore no matter fight you create at 147 goes to be fascinating, particularly with {so many|numerous|such a big amount of|such a large amount of|such heaps of} designs in Mega fights and that i’ve been a section of a lot of mega fights and I love the coaching therefore I will go handle business Saturday, as a result of that set Pine Tree State up for those huge fights.

A. Granados
Yeah, this is often an enormous fight. this is often my huge fight and that i recognize that Danny is aware of that this is often an enormous fight for him too. I might positively knock him out of all those plans.

I perceive that he’s an even bigger name than Pine Tree State and that they have heaps of things originated for him, you know, however I start off on Saturday and upset him, as they might name it AN upset, that throws my name into the hat with all those fights.

I myself would really like a fight with Manny Pacquiao. i might fight anybody and boxing is aware of that and that’s why this Saturday could be a vast fight on behalf of me. It’s a requirement win chance on behalf of me as a result of winning this fight positively modification the landscape for my career.

Win or lose, most positively, I’m planning to placed on a hell of a show and that i recognize that however positively, I’m not attempting to depart while not a ending.

Q
On Saturday night can you be glad to travel the space in different competitive fights, otherwise you determined to come back away with the win the least bit prices and people fights call didn’t go your method, area unit you actually fighting to urge the win this time?

A. Granados
Most positively popping out with a win. That’s what I’m targeted on. That’s what I got my way of thinking on and that’s what’s planning to happen.

I recognize that it’s planning to be a decent fight and i do know I’m planning to placed on the show and that i’ll be there, the complete fight however I positively want this one and I’m popping out for it.

Q
Is it exciting to be back on network tv again? area unit you intended to urge back on to pay per read once this fight?

D. Garcia
I think this is often nice for boxing. I positively suppose simply fighting on regular TV is nice for boxing. i believe that’s what created {a lot|tons|plenty|heaps|loads|a nice deal} of great fighters like Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, all those guys were on regular TV therefore i believe this provides U.S.A. an even bigger platform, it intertwines boxing with all the opposite sports that return thereon channel. Like soccer, basketball, baseball, therefore i believe anytime you combine up boxing with all the large sports on an everyday television station is nice for boxing. therefore I positively love being on FOX and regular TV.

Q
You think you’ve been below the belt not noted of these conversations at welterweight? Is it frustrating for you to ascertain that he would possibly get a fight with Errol Spence next or does one desire this is often simply quite however boxing works, that you just ought to take this fight with Adrian first?

D. Garcia
No, I mean, I desire it’s all concerning temporal order. One issue I learned concerning boxing it’s very all concerning temporal order as a result of if you consider it like that, you’ll be annoyed. You’ll invariably question like why am I not the man; wow, however did he cotton on before Pine Tree State and I’ve been here longer. I’ve been within the game for extended.

So i do know however things work. Boxing is all concerning temporal order. I even have to form certain I handle this business initial so we’ll positively get some pay per read fight in. Not the tip of the year or even next year of course.

Q
Mr. Granados, are you able to see U.S.A. and share with U.S.A. what erectile dysfunction Brown means that to you and the way abundant of him can acquire the ring with you on Saturday?

A. Granados
Ed Brown means that heaps to Pine Tree State, that’s my very little bro. positively i used to be raised through the boxing ranks with him. I visited heaps of amateur tournaments along. we have a tendency to wont to invariably represent the nice Lakes within the Midwest.

He’s invariably there with Pine Tree State. He’s sort of a angel. I desire his life came up short as a result of the gang violence in Chicago, and also the gun violence. Yeah, no, I carry him around with Pine Tree State all the time in my heart and that i positively I miss him, and that i recognize he’s searching on behalf of me.

Q
What would a win this weekend over Garcia mean to you, argument or otherwise?

A. Granados
It would mean heaps. I need it. I’m uninterested in the argument, I’m uninterested in the drama in my career. I had to travel out and obtain a dominating win and a satisfying win it might be.

Q
Why does one believe you’re the simplest man to win this fight against Garcia?

A. Granados
I think simply overall that I’m a far better fighter. i believe there’s heaps additional that I might knock off the ring and Saturday night I’m planning to show that.

Q
Will you name the addition of your new strength coach, so however does one feel these techniques have created you stronger. are you able to feel that strength? And if therefore, how?

D. Garcia
Yeah, positively work on new things, heaps of explosions, performing on explosiveness and heaps of twitch muscles, performing on various things and that i positively desire there's planning to be another show return Saturday night.

Q
What area unit the goals that you just set? can you share those with us?

D. Garcia
Yeah, definitely, well I’m planning to come in there and win this fight. I’m planning to come in there and dominate this fight and show the planet why I’m one among the simplest fighters within the world and that i trained arduous and I’m hundred % certain that I’m planning to come in there and try this.

Q
What will it mean for each of you guys to be the most event at this venue?

D. Garcia
I feel nice. It feels nice to be in there. I truly fought at the StubHub once it absolutely was the house First Statepot Center i think on Academy Award De La vine versus Stevie Forbes. therefore I fought there just the once already. it absolutely was a good atmosphere. therefore I’m positively wanting forward to going back in there and show out therefore.

I won the welterweight title in LA too in 2016. therefore American state has invariably been sensible to Pine Tree State therefore it’s positively a good atmosphere on behalf of me, and that i can’t wait to travel in there and perform.

A. Granados
Yeah, no, I’m excited. I’m excited for the fight. i do know it’s planning to be a good atmosphere. I’ve watched many sensible fights there over the years.

I’m excited that it’s in LA. There’s planning to be a high Mexican population. therefore i do know they’re planning to start off to support and it’s simply it’s renowned for a good atmosphere for fights and that i desire that’s what’s planning to happen to Saturday. It’s planning to be a good show and positively planning to be a good fight between Pine Tree State and Danny.

Q
Would you guys wish to see yourself additional active moving forward once the result comes in on Saturday? a minimum of fighting, attempting to not build 3 or fourfold a year, simply to remain sharp.

D. Garcia
Preparing for prime level fights could be a ton of diligence. I got a girl currently. I even have a family therefore, I’m happy if I will get thrice that may be nice, however i believe double is nice on behalf of me, particularly at a high level, offer my body someday quite rest.

This will be my thirty seventh fight of my career return Saturday night, and that i positively take my body to the acute and push myself to the limit when I’m in coaching camp. therefore I positively contemplate double – I’m proud of double. If i purchase 3, that’s a blessing however double is nice on behalf of me.

A. Granados
Yeah, no, I’m fine with fighting busy or fighting once the fights return to Pine Tree State. positively I’d wish to keep busier however I have to be compelled to take no matter God provides Pine Tree State and I’m terribly appreciative of it.

I’m happy and that i live a decent life and I’m appreciative for everything i purchase. So yeah, i do know it simply essentially, I’ll take them however I will get one.

Q
What does one expect from Adrian that’s a touch bit completely different from Brandon Rios in terms of the very fact that perhaps he’s a freshman fighter?

D. Garcia
Yeah, definitely. Yeah, I compare our designs to one or two of individuals I fought. He’s quite sort of a parliamentarian Guerrero sort fighter, he’s a sturdy guy. He likes to come back forward. He’s simply not southpaw.

They seem like they need same variety of speed, same variety of power. positively additional like Brandon Rios wherever he comes forward, simply a touch freshman.

So i do know what I’m up against and that i prepare myself. I spar with guys like this, I fought a man that gets Pine Tree State answers, and that i recognize what I’m up against, therefore I’m ready for this fight and that i recognize what I have to be compelled to come in there to try to to to win this fight.

Q
Do you see that as one thing that you just will build off of being the pressure fighter that Rios was?

A. Granados
Yeah each fight goes to diverge. So, I’m not planning to fully compare myself with Brandon Rios.

It was AN exciting fight for as long because it lasted. Definitely, i used to be stunned with what proportion success Brandon had against Danny however Danny stone-broke him down and caught him with a decent shot however I positively see myself doing heaps over what Brandon did and every one respects to Brandon Rios who’s a good fighter however I’m Adrian Granados.

R. Flores
Excellent. Well, thanks considerably Operator for that and before we have a tendency to let each Danny Garcia and Adrian Granados still need to all over again inform the media PBC on FOX and FOX Deportes, we have a tendency to go live from Dignity Health Sports Park, eight o’clock japanese, five o’clock time. Tickets still obtainable axs.com. I’m planning to open up the ground to Adrian Granados and Danny Garcia with closing comments.

A. Granados
Yeah, no simply positively excited for a good fight. It’s planning to be a war and I’m returning with everything and I’m positively returning for a win.

I’m returning for a dominating win and I’m returning to only flip some heads. you recognize individuals {are|ar|area unit|square Pine Tree Stateasure} writing me off during this fight and positively that’s not what’s planning to happen, and that i set up on delivering Saturday night

D. Garcia
Well, i need to impart the media for taking the day trip to raise queries and build the fight the largest fight.

All the talking is completed, all the diligence is completed. It’s the ultimate stretch, the last couple days until weigh-in so fight night. I’ve been here many times, and that i can’t wait to travel within there and show my fans why I’m one among the simplest fighters in the world, and that i place the add, and that i can’t wait.

All the fans obtain your tickets. make certain you tune, record it on FOX as a result of it’s planning to be a good night of boxing and a legendary night for Danny Garcia.

# # #

ABOUT GARCIA VS GRANADOS LIVE STREAM ONLINE :
Garcia vs. Granados can see former two-division world champion Danny “Swift” Garcia battling rugged veteran Adrian Granados during a 12-round welterweight bout that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, Gregorian calendar month twenty from Dignity Health Sports Park, erstwhile StubHub Center, in Carson, California.

Heavyweight contestant Andy Ruiz Junior. takes on Alexander Dimitrenko during a 10-round bout within the co-feature and unvanquished contestant Brandon Figueroa battles Venezuela’s Yonfrez Parejo during a 12-round match for the WBA Interim Super Bantamweight title that opens the primetime FOX broadcast that begins at eight p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

Tickets for the live event, that is promoted by TGB Promotions and Mayweather Promotions, in association with DSG Promotions, area unit on sale currently. Tickets is purchased at AXS or at the Dignity Health Sports Park box workplace from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Fans will live stream the fights on the FOX Sports app, obtainable in English or Spanish through the FOX or FOX Deportes feeds. The fights area unit obtainable on desktop at FOXSports and thru the app store, or connected devices together with Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Xbox One and Roku.

No comments: