Monday, December 10, 2018

Danny Garcia vs Adrian Granados grudge match set for April 20

Danny Garcia vs Adrian Granados grudge match set for April 20


Former two-division titleholder Danny Garcia and perennial tough out Adrian Granados will clash on April 20 in a PBC on FOX main event, with the site of the fight still to be determined@



Garcia (34-2, 20 KO) is coming off of a decision loss to Shawn Porter on Sept@ 8 in Brooklyn, and has dropped two of his last three fights, also losing to Keith Thurman in 2017@ Between those bouts, he knocked out Brandon Rios in February of this year@



Granados (20-6-2, 14 KO) is one of those fighters who is better than his record@ The Chicago area native has been on the short end of several debatable decisions, including, notably, a loss to Adrien Broner in Feb@ 2017@


Granados has won two straight against club-level opposition in Mexico, following a loss to Shawn Porter in Nov@ 2017 and a no-contest with Javier Fortuna in June of this year@

Granados did not attend Tuesday’s press event in Los Angeles, but did send a video telling Garcia that he’s “talked too much shit,” with Garcia responding by saying he would “beat his ass@”

1 comment:

Captain Marvel 2019 said...

I Read your post . & I allso like your site . But I want momr update from your site . So hat Give us more about your site ! I want to a Link from your site for my web site If you access me for that.Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream



Canelo vs Jacobs Live Stream I hope that you ''ll aprouve my comment . Thank you Admin .